In order to Purchase a Firearm:
You will have to fill out a BATFE form 4473
Provide Government Photo Identification (must have current address)
Handguns can only be purchased IN-Store by Ohio Residents over the age of 21, Out of state Residence may have the firearm Shipped to an FFL dealer in the Home area (transfer charges will apply).
Long Gun sales, can be made by any Ohio resident over the age of 18; out of state residents will vary by state of residence
Resident Aliens must have Permanent Resident Status, and must meet additional requirements:
- Must have Standard government issued identification
- The must have a valid permanent resident alien card
- They must have a current months and three consecutive prior month’s utility bills
- The Form is called in to the FBI NICS operation, there is a chance you will be delayed and not be able to take your firearm with you that day.
- If the ID is not current or has mistakes please obtain a Corrected one prior to coming in for your purchase.
- The Address on the Identification, form 4473, and utility bills must all match.
We welcome FFL transfers with only a $35 fee. Please come into the store to fill out the initial paperwork to help facilitate a quicker transfer process.