Ready to move beyond the basics of simply qualifying for your CCW? Want to take your firearms skills to the next level? Blue Target Firearms NRA certified instructors will teach you advanced skills in handling your gun. Skills not taught in most CCW courses.
When and Where?
Training is conducted at Blue Target Firearms every other weekend starting starting April 22, 2017. Classes are limited in size. Pre-registration is required. You must register by the close of business the Wednesday prior to the weekend you’d like to attend.
- Certified NRA instructors.
- 6 hours of class time including range time.
- All materials are provided. (You provide your own handgun and ammunition.)
- Q & A sessions with instructor.
- Refreshments are provided.
- Two 15-minute breaks and one 30-minute lunch break. (Lunch is on your own.)
- Handgun safety
- Fundamental shooting technique
- Proper handgun draw, hold, and holster
- Threat awareness
- Don’t be a victim
- Rapid targeting of subject
- Fast sight alignment/sight picture
- Moving while shooting
- Ammunition management
- Malfunctions and recovery
- Multiple assailants
- Safe loading, unloading and carrying of your gun
- Personal defense ammunition
What’s the Cost?
The course is only $175. (All course fees are non-refundable.)
How to Register
To register, stop by or call Blue Target Firearms at (330) 548-5911 or submit our online registration form. Payment is accepted by credit card when you call or in person, in the store, before your class.