Blue Target Firearms is looking for part-time sales associates. Positions are 28-35 hours per week with no benefits. Sales positions are paid an hourly rate based upon experience, plus commissions and a bonus structure paid quarterly. Hours are flexible but weekends and evening are a must.
RETAIL INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Blue Target Firearms is hiring an Inside Sales Representatives in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.
This position is primarily responsible for inside sales to Retail direct customers and for providing high-level sales support to both the field sales organization and retail customers. Inside Sales responsibilities include the selling of specific Retail products and services from the quotation phase to closing the sale.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Knowledge and Business Management Functions:
Overall general and application knowledge of all Retail product lines and service offerings. Examples include knowledge of where Retail products are used within the Firearms Industry; fundamental knowledge of product performance, capabilities and typical applications; familiarity with third-party suppliers Blue Target Firearms.
- In-depth knowledge of internal systems applications relating to Retail sales and marketing, including but Customer Relationship Management, Service Management and Enterprise systems.
- Responsible for actively driving revenue by engaging in planned direct sales and service activities, including identifying, quoting, and closing transactional business opportunities.
- Responsible for managing the support activities for retail customers by providing the appropriate level of support for product/service inquiries, order review, order status, credit/invoicing issues, equipment returns, and problem resolution.
- Maintain compliance with ATF Government and State of Ohio standards and Blue Target Firearms Policies and procedures specifically related to Gun controls and Acts and compliance with the company’s order validity policy, authority limits, and standard terms and conditions of sale.
Sales and Support Functions:
- Prepare complete solutions for Retail product and service inquiries; includes recommending the appropriate product and services to meet the customer’s specifications or expressed needs, preparing formal quotations in a CRM application and closing the transactional sale.
- Responsible for the qualification and nurturing of sales leads which include contacting potential and existing customers to define and clarify the specific details of the sales opportunity and capturing and maintaining the customer data in the CRM data base.
- Responsible for contacting customers in following up sales and service campaigns, and service contract offers.
- Work in coordination with outside field sales representatives, marketing and other departments to resolve problems and customer issues.
- Utilize business systems to access customer and order information.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
The desired education is a Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university or an Associate’s degree with two to three years of any combination of customer service, sales, or marketing related experience; or five or more years of any combination of customer service, sales, or marketing experience. Prior experience working within a customer service or inside sales operation is desired. Firearms and law enforcement product knowledge is a plus.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel. Candidates must possess the ability to utilize and work within a computerized business data system. Additional requirements include the ability to multitask in an open work space environment and to maintain a high energy level with strong customer focus.
Blue Target Firearms is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a very competitive compensation. We provide uniforms, personal protective equipment, and specialized tools.
Download an Application
Download our general employment application to start the application process.